Cheer up!

CHOO CHOO TRAIN by Excile is a song I can always smile too. It reminds me of good memories, my Japanese teacher from high school would always play this song whenever we needed a boost or just was a sucky day and needed some cheering up. It's such a catchy song too, it has a cool dance that goes with it, and watching like live performances are so cool. I can't really tell what this song is about when I read the translated lyrics but like the name, it's about a train ride. It repeats a lot of the same lyrics and has catchy background music so after listening you find yourself humming the lyrics. 

The music video is also a very weird one and has nothing to do with the song I don't think which makes this song even weirder to understand the lyrics. But its such a good song and with these last couple of stressful weeks I've had, I have needed it. 

I don't honestly see anything with my current Japanese study, however, Japanese 80's-90's pop has always entertained me, it has a different vibe from any other pop music from that era in different countries. It makes me feel like I'm in a Japanese movie singing karaoke with my friends or going out to the bars. It gives a nostalgic feeling almost when I wasn't even born in that era but the song gives that feeling. 

So here is a song to cheer you up!




https://youtu.be/zyB80N-NyPY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another song recommendation....

Poems