Song i listened to!

 

A little late on the blog post but here is a song I decided to make a blog about. Dress down by  kaoru Akimoto,  it has  a 90's and 80s vibes of that reminds you of like movies where the girl and guy are dancing in the center of the dance floor. Its one of my favorites to listen to when I need a confidence boost or something to put me in a good mood. Plus it has a lot funky instrument tracks and instruments that make it sound awesome. Highly recommend it,  The song when I looked up the English translation of words talks about a lady probably enjoying her night partying and finding a guy who has caught her eye and it really sets in that feeling of like being at a disco and the dude and girl dance together gives it a whimsical feeling.

This song didn't relate much as I don't know many of the words being talked about about but the use of kanji when I looked up the lyrics and seeing them used is really helpful to depicting when a meaning is used like the kanji for inside 中, or the use of て-form when using verbs allowed for a better look of how pop culture uses those words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another song recommendation....

Poems