a late blog...

 I'm sorry guys! I got really busy with exams and studying I forgot to post, but for last weeks blog I choose the song shinunoga e wa by Fujii Kaze which  mixes  both English and Japanese lyrics to get across a point of an obsessive love or wanting that type of love story. Its really good, Fujii has a really good tenor and bass singer voice.




I know dokidoki which a type of repretetive word used to ddescribe a feeling so its describes a heart beat, and I think the use of that word really adds an emotion to the song and the rock sounding back tract makes it feel like the sound of your heart. I wonder though how the artist thought of the words he used such as the verb for death but didn't end in ます, so maybe it was a verison of that was a version of that verb anyway, please listen to it on like a walk it really is a good song!

Comments

  1. 私は、ふじいかぜが大大大好きです!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another song recommendation....

Poems