Another song recommendation....

 こにちは!I've been swamped with exams these last couple of weeks so I haven't had enough time to post here so I will be posting 2 this week! So today I am doing a review on  OTONABLUE by Atarashii Gakkou (新しい学校) This song talks about the concept of growing up too fast and wanting to do what grownups do. And loving like grown-ups do instead of basking in the awkwardness of first love and I really like the song for that plus the live performances of the song are so fun to watch they do dances and such that are really addicting, and I think that is the point of it. I didn't see anything related to my study now, but I have seen a lot of people enjoy this song in Japan especially early adolescents like middle school and high school students because it is probably what they are going through now and the song is very catchy which matches with a lot of pop songs and grabs people's attention.



rating-9/10



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poems