Todays Blog!

 




Hello! This Anime I decide to pick up this week is the way of the House Husband, this anime is based on a manga, it's about a once feared Yakuza leader named "Immortal Dragon" is now trying to a daunting House Husband and take care of his workaholic wife who is constantly working. The story goes about his daily adventures and the constant fear people still have in him. This anime is amazing its funny but also has great art style it's supposed to imitate the manga in its style so there is a lot cut scenes of manga panels, and thicker lines and shadows like some manga artists do. Plus, the movement is choppy, I usually don't watch this type of anime or enjoy it because I am picky about art styles, but the comedy made it worth it. 8/10 would recommend and the music is also very intense sounding for the anime itself and it just makes it great! when listening to the characters communicate the main character speaks in a more casual and more straight to the point type of speaking while others speak in a more formal way and I just found that cool. I know Japan looks down upon ex-Yakuza members and think this anime is trying to say that not all of them are still that bad, so it really puts me in the culture that I wonder do people still fear them this much? Let me know if you have seen this anime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another song recommendation....

Poems