thanksgiving post?

 Well, I learned recently from a podcast that Japanese people for Christmas don't traditionally eat ham with a bunch of side dishes, but instead usually  KFC or just go out to eat for Christmas. So I watched the commercial to see how it compared to an American KFC commercial and it was different. The American one was big and expressive with loud words and fast speaking while the Japanese one was calm and warming even and made KFC like a staple. I just learned the importance of it in the culture for Christmas and how different compared to the united states. The commercial used very easy-to-understand Japanese in like short sentences so I could understand a good portion of the commercial which I think is done, so all ages can get the concept of the commercial 

Comments

  1. I didn't know that Japanese people often eat KFC on Christmas! That's really interesting to know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another song recommendation....

Poems