Song

 

Song- We are by ONE OK ROCK

I love this song, My past Japanese teacher showed me and my classmates this song during the Pandemic when we were allowed to go back in person and it struck a lot stuff with me. I was a junior then almost a senior and was experiencing that lost of hope or sense of direction. "When you're standing on the edge, So young and hopeless, Got demons in your head" this line always struck something that everyone has that doubt and made me really connect with the song. This song was meant for everyone who needed to hear that they weren't alone and I would recommend you listening to it.

This song is in English, but the artists are Japanese  artists they wanted to produce a song for all that could listen to and relate to and using simple English phrases , the song really showed me how the age of someone really plays a part in society . I watched an interview to this song and the main singer said that this song is supposed to be that support when you are just coming out of high school and experiencing the world head on and that pressure from parents or others to do good. Like I know in a lot Japanese homes kids are pressured to do well or become a doctor or someone with high praise and this song I think really gave young adults in japan that hope when it comes down. my favorite line is, "So never tell yourself You should be someone else

Stand up tall and say

"I'm not afraid" " 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another song recommendation....

Poems