post for 10/24

 Hello its me again, I would post more about my life, but I don't really do much to really talk about so here I am with another drama. As a common theme here, I watch a lot of Romance dramas, and this was my binge for over break to treat myself. It's called good morning, Call, it's basically about a girl named Nao who has moved out of her family's house because they are moving so she doesn't have to move away from her friends and basically whole life. So she finds a real nice house for pretty cheap but there is catch the person who gave her the lease scammed her and another character named Urahara also got the same contract, so they decided to live with each other till they find somewhere better. This drama is pretty good, lighthearted in comedy the main character can get pretty annoying sometimes but it's a cute drama to watch. I noticed that in a lot of romance dramas or non-dramatic dramas they use a lot of simple sentences and non-formal speaking when talking so a lot of words made sense to me when I used it as background noise. I also see a lot that Christmas is not a family affair and more for lovers or hanging with friends. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another song recommendation....

Poems