Drama I watched!

This Drama is Mischievous kiss: Love in Tokyo! I love this drama its one of the favorites I've seen it a couple times, it gives me nostalgia in way like the early 2000's vibe in how they dress and the way its corny to the point its good. Its my 3rd time watching this show. This show is about a girl Kotoko Aihara who isn't the best in school she is like on the lowest rank in her class and gets low scores, and Naoki Irie who is the top student in his class. The story starts off with Kotoko's father having to move to his friends house because they are in a financial crisis. And little does Kotoko know that the person's house they are living at for a while is Irie who she surprisingly has a crush on. The plot is super basic in terms of dramas, but its so wholesome to watch and always makes happy! 

I've always love romance dramas and this one of my favorites to watch.  I noticed that they have test rankings in the building based on your score on an exam which do all levels of school take their exams and test on the same day? Plus I noticed the separation of modern houses in japan, like the main house in the story just looks just like a western home. The plot is very basic, dumb girl falls in love with the smart guy in terms of romance genres I've seen in Japanese dramas and anime. Also A small notice is the kids take the train, walk, or bike to school which is strange sometimes to see because I'm so used to seeing that its bad to walk to class or taking cars for class. Also saw that depending on your like intelligent level is what class you are in? I don't know if that is still how it is now but interesting to see.  I saw the use of  から when used to compare, ちょっと when saying wait a minute when talking about the main girl, だれ to ask who are you?, うるさい to describe people talking about the main girl. I saw many social fillers like あの or え

If you just want some light hearted romance with like corny plots and sayings this is for you its two seasons! You can watch it on Amazon Prime or a website called Viki but that has a lot of ads.

rate- 8/10 💓💓💓



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another song recommendation....

Poems